Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bucharest, Romania















Strada Vasile Paun

Had a cold this week, so today was the first day to get out and make a few sketches. The guy with the cart is part of the city "recycling" system, collecting metal and taking it to various "recycling" centers all over town.





















Cupola at corner of Strada Schitul Magureanu / Stirbei Voda
















Bulevardul Kogalniceanu
















The chicken at the church

I passed by a little church next to the park, and as I was passing by the small backyard area of the church, I saw this big rooster in there. Just walking around. Here he is coming down the little hill to take a look at me.
















The chicken at the church.

So, I was standing there gazing at this chicken, and he was just standing there gazing at me out of one eye. A group of chinese tourists came by and watched me while I sketched the chicken. I'm sure they were baffled why somebody was standing there drawing the chicken.

A couple of sketches from photos the other day........















Little Wooden Church - (no chicken here)
















Biserica Luterana - (no chickens here)

No comments: